AMC V8 Ready-to-Run Distributor
Fits 290, 304, 343, 360, 390, 401 engines. Ready-to-run distributors include a built-in ignition module. No MSD Ignition control required. Includes a built-in rev limiter
$429.95 Your Price
- Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connect
- CARB E.O. Approved
- Does not require an MSD Ignition Control
- Supplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Powerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm
- Includes built-in Rev Limiter!
Parts & Kits
- Ready-to-Run distributor replacement harness$13.87Qty:
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.