Designed to control Late Model GM/Ford 4 speed transmissions.
- Available as a stand alone controller
- Adjust the operating parameters of later model electronically controlled 4-speed overdrive transmissions
- Simple to configure with the supplied Handheld Monitor – no PC required
- OEM style connectors allow direct plugin to popular GM and Ford transmissions
- Adjust shift points, shift firmness, torque converter clutch behavior, and more
- Monitor the operation of your transmission in real-time
Easily modify the operating parameters of your GM or Ford 4-speed automatic transmission.
- Atomic TCM Wiring Diagram
The Atomic TCM allows simple parameter adjustment using the supplied Handheld Monitor. That’s right - no need to worry about a PC and complicated software. The Handheld connects to the Atomic TCM and can be left in place as a dash board to monitor the transmission in real-time, or disconnected once the configuration is complete.
Once the Initial Setup has been completed, you can start and drive the vehicle while taking advantage of the Advanced Setup menu items to dial-in the transmission to your liking. From the Advanced Setup menu, you can control shift points and characteristics like shift feel and torque converter clutch operation. There are also options allowing adjustment of the desired Wide Open Throttle (WOT) shifting, Vehicle Speed Sensor configuration, and more.
You can feel the results in real-time as a passenger manipulates the parameters and monitors real-time operational data on the Handheld Monitor! Data available for viewing includes engine speed, vehicle speed, throttle position, transmission fluid temperature, shifter position, commanded gear and more!
- Adjust shift points
- Adjust torque converter clutch behavior
- Select different levels of shift firmness
- Auto-shift and manual shift modes
- Dyno mode to deliver repeatable results
- Select from two user programmable profiles
The Atomic Transmission Controller is easy to connect with OEM style connectors.
Tech & Support
Back To Top