DynaForce Starter, Chrysler 318-440 Engines
The assembly is powder coated MSD red and will stay looking good, even though it’s underneath your car.
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Downsized design helps clearance issues with oil pans and exhaust
- Ball bearing supported armature and pinion gear
- Three horsepower motor provides power for high compression engines
- Gear reduction of 4.4:1 improves torque for great cranking
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle