Ford High Speed DynaForce Starter 289, 302, 351W
This starter was designed for race engines using magnetos that require higher cranking speed.
$437.95 Your Price
- Billet aluminum adjustable mounting block
- Plated disc and contacts reduce arcing and increase continuity
- Heavy Duty high temp solenoid for 12-16 volt systems
- 3.73:1 Gear Reduction
- Additional 25% cranking speed
- For use on blown alcohol engines, magneto ignitions, or any engine requiring higher cranking RPM
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle