Street-Fire Wire Set Multi-Angl plug, HEI, Univ
The terminals are covered in black boots that protect the conductor from engine heat to ensure spark delivery.
$43.65 Your Price
- Helically wound conductor suppresses electro and radio noise
- Kevlar core combination for great strength and durability
- Heavy duty terminals for secure connection
- 8mm silicone and synthetic jacket resists heat and abrasion
- 500 Ohms per foot resistance for improved spark delivery and power
- Silicone boots protect against high exhaust temps
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.