Ford Modular Ignition Controller for 4.6L/5.4L
Allows you to run a carb on your late model 4.6/5.4 Ford as well as add timing controls.
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Fire the coils and control the timing on Ford Modular engines with carburetors
- Map a timing curve and vacuum advance to meet your vehicle's needs
- Program two rev limits and set a step retard for nitrous use
- Connects directly to the coils, crank, cam and MAP sensors for an easy installation
- Does NOT control fuel
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.