SB6 Ignition for Kawasaki ZX14 2006-2008
USB for PC connections
Fast sometimes just isn’t enough. That’s why MSD developed the SB-6 for two of the quickest bikes available; the Kawasaki ZX1400 and the Suzuki Hayabusa. The advanced controls of the SB-6 deliver programming and tuning features that riders have never been able to access in a direct plug-in ignition controller. For more advanced tuning, you can connect your PC through the convenient USB port of the MSD and delve into a world of tuning opportunities. To make launches at the track more consistent you can set an rpm rev limit that is active when the clutch switch is engaged (and only on the launch). There is also a versatile timing retard step that is handy in times of nitrous. Other unique features include the ability to map a timing curve or even a timing chart based off boost pressures. So you know that your programs are advancing your performance, the SB6 includes data acquisition. After each run you can review up to 12 seconds of ignition information including rpm limits, timing changes, boost pressure, shift light activation. The SB-6 delivers the control over your bike that you need to perform.
Once plugged into the factory harness, you can select from 10 preprogrammed timing curves, or plug your PC to the USB port and start mapping. You can program timing maps, rev limits, shift points and much more with the easy-to-use Pro-Data+ software.
- Advance or retard the factory timing: adjust timing +5°/-20°
- Load up to 10 timing curves
- Shift light: Set up to 5 shift point from 2000 rpm to 12500 rpm
- Shift light intensity: set intensity of light from 1% to 100%
- Shift Kill: set kill time from 20ms to 99ms
- Shift kill delay: set kill delay from 1ms to 50ms
- View real-time engine parameters
- Time controlled launch rev limiter
- Programmable retard for nitrous hits
- Plug-n-play installation
- Sensor input for TPS, MAP or O2, 0-5 volts
- On-board ignition data acquisition
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
WARNING FOR 4219: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.