MSD 6AL-2 Ignition Control-Black
Built-in 2 step rev-limiter with rotary dials, no chips in black housing!
$287.95 Your Price
- All new housing, same reliable digital circuitry and performance
- Built-in 2-Step rev control adjustable with rotary dials
- Higher output with up to 135mJ of spark energy
- Accepts Hall-effect, points and mag pickup triggers
- Managed by an efficient digital processor
|Current Draw||.7 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||535 Volts|
|RPM Range||12,500 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||135 mJ per spark|
|Spark Series Duration||20 degree Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||12-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Weight and Size||3 lbs.,7"L x 4"W x 2"H|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.