MSD Circle Track LS Ignition Control
As LS engines make their way onto the race track MSD is ready with the Circle Track LS Ignition Control.
Currently Not Available
- Direct plug-in to factory GM LS sensors and coils
- Preprogrammed to run the GM CT525 crate engine out of the box
- Laptop programmable RPM limit, timing curve and coil selection for custom tuning
- Auto detects coils, cam sensor and crank sensor
- Will run 24x 1x, 58x 1x and 58x 4x crank / cam sensor combinations
- Self-powered with USB for laptop programming
- Steady, accurate timing control
- Dedicated plug for Tech Official Tech Tool, MSD PN 89973
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.