Power Grid Power Module - Red
When connected to the Power Grid it will data log all the functions including Time from Launch, time or rpm of activation and deactivation.
$407.95 Your Price
- Takes the place of 4 electromechanical relays
- Built-in overcurrent protection, no fuses needed
- 80 Amp capacity, 4 channels rated up to 20 Amps each
- Each channel is controlled via input wires or as programmed in the MSDView software
- Can be used stand alone or with MSD Power Grid PN 7730
- Trigger signals can include power, ground, temperature, or time
- Data Acquisition available when used with MSD Power Grid
- Available in Red (P/N 7764) or Black (P/N 77643)
|Product Type||Power Grid|
Parts & Kits
- Makes for quick adjustments for changing track conditions.$179.95Qty:
- Harness Adapter for PN 7730 to Digital-7 Programmable 12 pin harness.$111.95Qty:
- Must be used with the Power Grid PN 7730 only.$468.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.