Atomic AirForce Manifold LS1/2/6
When you’re serious about power for your LS1/2/6 engine, call in the AirForce!
$988.95 Your Price
- CARB Approved, 50 State Legal EO# D-722-1!
- The two-piece manifold design provide convenient access to the runners for porting.
- Allows for the use of stock fuel rails, aftermarket rails including the Atomic LS EFI.
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient air flow paths.
- Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow.
- 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater air flow.
- Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight.
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-722-1|
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-722-1
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.