MSD Black Digital Programmable 6AL-2
The Programmable 6AL-2 Ignition provides street and performance cars to take advantage of tuning-in an ignition curve or boost timing map from a PC. Now in Black!
$383.95 Your Price
- Advanced features allow for use in street and racing applications
- PC Programmable with easy-to-use Windows based Pro-Data +Software
- Plot a boost timing map with 0.1° per psi accuracy
- Programmable 3-Step Rev Limiter (100 RPM increments)
- Step retard for nitrous applications plus a boost timing map
- Capacitive Discharge technology for fast rise time and maximum spark energy
|Current Draw||.7 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||535 Volts|
|RPM Range||12,500 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||135 mJ per spark|
|Spark Series Duration||20 degree Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||12-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Weight and Size||3 lbs.,7"L x 4"W x 2"H|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.