Digital 6AL Ignition Control
The ignition that set the standard by which all others are judged. Includes a built-in rev limiter.
$262.95 Your Price
- High output with 530 volts and 135mJ of spark energy
- Efficient components use less current to produce more power
- Set an rpm limit with two rotary dials in 100 rpm increments
- Built-in LED for system checks
- All wires exit through a locked, sealed connector
- Compatible with 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines
|Current Draw||.7 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||520-540 Volts|
|Product Type||6AL Ignition|
|RPM Range||15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||135-145 mJ per spark|
|Spark Series Duration||20 degree Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||12-15 Volts, 7 Volt Start|
|Weight and Size||1.7 lbs., 8"L x 4"W x 1.825"H|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.