MSD Digital 6M-3L Marine Ignition
Marine certified, digital capacitive discharge ignition with built-in rev limiter and start retard.
$399.95 Your Price
- Large, easy to read LED display
- Shift interrupt feature eases shifting
- MSD’s smoothest rev limiter yet, protecting parts and saving your engine
- Records highest RPM the engine turned for last 20 minutes of run time
- Easy setup of features with three rotary dials on the face of the unit
- Built-in Start Retard adjustable in 0⁰, 10⁰ or 20⁰ increments for quick, easy starts and extend starter life
- LED display shows rev limit, highest RMP turned, cylinder select, start retard, battery voltage and can be set to tach mode
- Full delivery of spark energy and easy starting down to 6 volts battery supply
- Highly efficient, low current draw for extended battery life
- Fully potted housing to withstand demanding marine conditions
- Sealed connector for clean wiring and trouble-free operation
- Works on 4, 6 and 8 cylinder engines
- Reverse polarity and overheat protection provide ultimate reliability
- Can be triggered by magnetic pickup, amplifier, and points inputs
|Current Draw||0.8 Amps per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||535V w/ Blaster Coil / 550V w/ HVC Coil PN 8250|
|RPM Range||12,000 RPM|
|Secondary Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||135mJ w/ Blaster Coil / 150mJ w/ HVC Coil PN 8250|
|Spark Series Duration||20° Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||6 to 18 Volts|
|Weight and Size||2.5 lbs., 7.89"L x 4.00"W x 1.87"H|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.