MSD 8-Plus Ignition Control
If your running alcohol and high compression and/or a turbo/blower this one can ignite it all.
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Extreme spark output
- Built-in 2-step rev control
- Compatible for 4, 6 and 8-cylinders
- Single or dual coil output
|Current Draw||36 Amps at 12,000 RPM|
|Features||Extreme Cylinder Pressure|
|Primary Voltage||480 Volts|
|RPM Range||15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||50,000 Volts Plus|
|Spark Energy||315-345 mJ per spark|
|Spark Series Duration||20 degree Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||12-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Weight and Size||4.85 lbs.,8.25"L x 3.75"W x 5.75"H|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.