Programmable Digital-7 Plus
Riding the dots! This one set the standard for programmable ignition control.
$880.95 Your Price
- Map a complete timing curve for every gear.
- Output to activate a device through rpm, time or pressure inputs.
- Automatic magnetic pickup compensation for crank triggers or distributor pick- ups.
- Program your engine's firing order for ease of setting the cylinder-to-cylinder timing.
- There is a cam sync output for fuel controllers or data acquisition.
- Vacuum advance and boost retard is selectable through a MAP sensor.
- Program an rpm limit that is ramped in during the launch.
- Select the rpm limiter value in rpm/seconds.
- Acquire 20 seconds of run data including two seconds prior to launch.
- View all ignition events in a new Launch History window including the retard sum, manifold pressure, rpm, shift points and more.
- Updated X-Y plots with interpolation for smooth changes.
- Stage retards can be set to ramp the timing.
- An upgraded micro- controller runs at 40MHz enabling timing accuracy within 0.1 degrees and +/-1 rpm at up to 10,000 rpm!
|Current Draw||1.1 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||535 Volts|
|RPM Range||12,500 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||40,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||190 mJ per spark|
|Spark Series Duration||20 degree Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||12-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Weight and Size||3 lbs.,9.5"L x 4.5"W x 2.2"H|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.