MSD Black 7AL-2 Ignition Control
A staple in the drag race community, features a built-in 2 step rev control and its famous high output spark energy. Now in Black!
$492.26 Holleydays Price
- Built-in 2-step rev control
- Operates on 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines
- Diagnostic Troubleshooting LED
- Terminal strips for convenient hookup
|Current Draw||6 Amps Per 6,000 RPM; 12 Amps at 12,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||570 Volts|
|RPM Range||14,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||47,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||160 mJ/spark|
|Spark Series Duration||20 degree Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||12-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Weight and Size||4.85 lbs.,8.25"L x 3.75"W x 5.75"H|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.