MSD DIS-4 Plus High Output
High output distributorless ignition. 2, 3 or 4-coil pack.
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Two adjustable Rev Limits
- Diagnostic LED
- Adjustable retard stage
- Ignition Interrupt Circuit
|Current Draw||10 Amps at 10,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||470 Volts|
|RPM Range||14,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||43,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||170 mJ/spark|
|Spark Series Duration||20 degree Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||10-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Weight and Size||3 lbs.,9.5"L x 4.5"W x 2.2"H|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.