Street Fire Ignition Control
Full featured ignition from MSD that delivers quality at a budget price.
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Capacitive discharge technology
- Multiple sparks improve starting and idle
- Full power output at high rpm
- Easily connects to points, amplifiers and magnetic pickup distributors
- Adjustable rev limiter for overrev protection
|Current Draw||.7 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||435 Volts|
|RPM Range||15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||43,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||95 mJ per spark|
|Spark Series Duration||20 degree Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||10-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Weight and Size||1.5 lbs., 6"L x 3.5"W x 1.75"H|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.