MSD 6 HVC, Professional Race with Fast Rev Limiter
For use in Circle Track and Professional Racing, with Fast Rev Limiter
$541.95 Your Price
- Includes built-in Fast rev limiter
- Must be used with HVC Coil PN 8250
- Built-in reverse polarity protection circuit
- 150 millijoules per spark up to 15,000 RPM
- 550 primary voltage output to coil
- Accepts breaker points, amplifier and magnetic pickup trigger inputs
- Multiple sparks for 20 degrees of crankshaft rotation
- 6-pin Weathertight connector, mandatory for NASCAR use
- Clear epoxy potting compound for vibration protection and clear base plate for easy tech inspection
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
|Primary Voltage||550 Volts|
|RPM Range||15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||40,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||150 mJ/spark|
|Spark Series Duration||20 degree Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||12-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Weight and Size||5.1 lbs.,8"L x 4"W x 2.25"H|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.