MSD 6ALN Ignition Control
Extreme duty 6ALN can handle the harshest racing environments, includes a built-in rev limiter.
$351.95 Your Price
- Multiple spark, capacitive discharge ignition control
- Supplied with 3,000, 6,000, 7,000 & 8,000 RPM Modules
- Supplied with rubber shock mounts
- Programmable for 4, 6, or 8-cylinders by cutting red/blue wire loops
- 110 millijoules per spark up to 15,000 RPM
- 470 primary voltage output to coil
- Accepts breaker points, amplifier and magnetic pickup trigger inputs
- Works on 12 - 18 volt electrical system
- Multiple sparks for 20 degrees of crankshaft rotation
- Built-in Soft Touch Rev Control is adjustable with RPM Modules
- Clear plastic base plate for easy tech inspection
- Circuit board is encased in a clear two part silicone elastomer
- 6-pin Weathertight connector, mandatory for NASCAR use
- Designed for circle track racing with NASCAR mandated connectors and clear epoxy potting compound for vibration protection
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.