MSD 6CT Ignition Control
A hardcore ignition that works as hard as the racers that use it!
Not Available Online
- MSD’s smoothest rev limiter yet! Won’t upset the chassis and easy on parts
- Large, easy to read LED display
- Simple setup of features such as the rev limiter with three rotary dials on the face of the unit
- Built-in Start Retard adjustable in 0⁰, 10⁰ or 20⁰ increments for quick, easy starts and extend starter life
- LED displays rev limit, highest RMP turned, cylinder select, start retard, battery voltage and can be set to tach mode
- Full delivery of spark energy down to 6 volts battery supply
- Highly efficient, low current draw for extended battery life
- Fully potted housing to stand up to demanding race conditions
- Single plug-in connector for clean wiring
- Tamper proof screws to prevent modification of unit
- Records highest RPM the engine turned for last 20 minutes of run time
- Works on 4, 6 and 8 cylinder engines
- Reverse polarity and overheat protection provide ultimate reliability
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.