Mallory Model 70 Fuel Pump
Pump incorporates a Gerotor design for quiet, reliable performance and there is no chance of vane breakage or issues.
$230.95 Your Price
- High pressure, 12-volt fuel pump delivers 70+ GPH free flow @ 12.5 volts
- Internal bypass regulator factory set at 6 PSI
- Delivers 30+ GPH at 5 PSI
- 3/8" NPT thread size, 5/16" or larger fuel line recommended
- Use regulator part number 29388 or 29387
- Mounting hardware is suppliedMallory offers a wide range of Electric Fuel Pumps for carbureted applications. These pumps are all based on a CNC machined housing for absolute precision and control that is required for today’s demanding applications. Each p
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.