Mallory Unilite Distributor - Chrysler 250, 361, 383 & 400 Engines
Mallory Unilite Distributor with built-in electronic ignition module.
$324.95 Your Price
- Electronic ignition with a one-piece self-contained optical pickup and module
- Quick and simple 3 wire hookup
- Includes cap and rotor with brass terminals
- Can be used standalone with high performance coils such as the Mallory Promaster Series or add on more power with HYFIRE CD ignition controls
- Compact design for tight clearance applications such as blowers and tight firewall clearance
- Fully adjustable mechanical advance
- Classic Mallory look and styling
- Strong .500”, QPQ coated distributor shaft guided by a ball bearing for long life and great performance
|Engine||Chrysler 250, 361, 383, 400|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.