Ford 289-302 Small Diameter Pro-Billet Distributor
Great for blower or manifold clearance with all the performance of our Pro-Billet line NOW AVAILABLE WITH BLACK CAP and Iron Gear. Must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-Series Ignition.
$301.95 Your Price
- Billet housing is 5/8” smaller in diameter than stock Ford distributors
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- Supplied with small diameter cap with HEI style terminals and race rotor (will accept 8441 Cap-A-Dapt)
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
Parts & Kits
- Allows you to tailor you timing curve for your particular application.$13.87Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.