Ford 289, 302 E-Curve Pro-Billet Distributor
Set the timing curve with a twist of a rotary dial!
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Digitally controlled, stand-alone distributor
- Adjustable electronic advance with vacuum advance
- Select up to 100 different curves through two rotary dials
- High output ignition module for a powerful spark
- Set a rev limit to protect your engine from overrev damage
- Simple three wire connection and you're ready-to-run
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
- Ready-to-Run distributor replacement harness$13.21Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.