Ford TFI 351W Pro-Billet Distributor
For non-roller cams, includes module
When you start making serious power with your EFI Ford, the stock distributor shaft is one of the weak links of the engine. These Pro-Billet models answer the need for an affordable replacement in a strong and great looking package.
Each distributor starts as a solid billet that is secured into a state-of-theart Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine where it is transformed into a precision housing.
Inside each housing there is a sealed ball bearing at the top of the shaft. This design is responsible for accurately guiding the oversized polished steel shaft throughout the entire rpm range of your engine. The shaft is also QPQ-coated for friction reduction and corrosion resistance.
The Pro-Billet Distributors use a stock-style trigger pick-up to accept factory connectors. For installation, you simply remove the stock distributor and bolt the Pro-Billet MSD in place! Each model is supplied with a high-quality cap with brass terminals for full spark delivery, heavy-duty rotor and a special gear to work with the factory camshafts.
- Drop in billet replacement for late model Ford TFI 5.8L distributors
- Supplied with a iron gear, will not work with the factory roller camshafts
- Factory style ignition module accepts factory wiring
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Supplied with late model distributor cap and rotor
- Legal to install in all 50 states
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
WARNING FOR 8453: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.