Ford 351W Dual Pickup Distributor
For racing, must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-series ignition.
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Dual magnetic pickups are placed 180° apart to provide a complete redundant ignition system for racing applications
- Must be used with an MSD 6, 7, 8, or 10 Series Ignition
- Supplied with Cap-A-Dapt distributor cap and rotor
- Steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.