Ford 351W Bronze Distributor Gear
MSD Bronze Distributor gears are machined from quality AMPCO 45 aluminum bronze containing 5% nickel.
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Increased outer hardened layer thickness (RC 55-60).
- Interstitial carbide concentration improves wear resistance and
- Melonite QPQ coated reduces friction and initial wear.
- Proprietary formulated ductile iron.
- Micro polished surface for smooth contact.
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle