Ford 302 Bronze Distributor Gear
MSD Bronze Distributor gears are machined from quality AMPCO 45 aluminum bronze containing 5% nickel.
$52.46 Your Price
- Interstitial carbide concentration improves wear resistance and
- Melonite QPQ coated reduces friction and initial wear.
- Proprietary formulated ductile iron.
- Micro polished surface for smooth contact.
- Increased outer hardened layer thickness (RC 55-60).
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.