Oil Plug Wet Sump Chevy V8
Oil pump drive for Chevy engines.
$172.95 Your Price
- For use on engines with a wet sump oil system and a front drive distributor
- Supplied with bronze gear
- Must be used with an MSD Crank Trigger
- Adjustable slip collar mounting flange for engines with modified deck heights
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- Shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing and an extra long sintered bushing
- Oversized polished steel shaft with a QPQ coating
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.