MSD Black Chrysler 426, 440 Pro-Billet Distributor
All the performance of our Pro-Billet line NOW IN BLACK for your Big Block Chrysler. Must be used with MSD 6, 7, or 8-series ignition.
$329.95 Your Price
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing for smooth operation at all rpms
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base providing superior strength and great looks
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings (except locked out versions)
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems or racing applications
|Type||MSD Box required|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.