Chevy Pro-Billet Distributor for Late Model/Modified Racing
Supplied with oversized (+.006") bronze distributor gear.
$490.95 Your Price
- CNC-machined billet aluminum housing provides a solid foundation
- Adjustable slip collar allows for precision installation with modified blocks or intakes
- Billet reluctor and a magnetic pickup produce accurate trigger signals
- Large diameter Ford style cap prevents spark scatter and securely bolts in place
- A Weather tight connector seals and locks the pickup wiring
- Pickup and reluctor are parylene coated for resistance against corrosion
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.