Pro-Billet Small Diameter Chevy Distributor
The smallest diameter distributor made by MSD for tight clearances. This magnetic pickup distributor measures ½” smaller in diameter and over 1” shorter than standard distributors.
$314.95 Your Price
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing is 1/2” smaller in diameter and over 1” shorter than conventional Chevy V-8 distributors with the “points” type cap
- Supplied with small diameter HEI style distributor cap and rotor
- Will not accept a vacuum advance canister
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Must be used with an MSD 6, 7, 8, or 10 Series Ignition
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings (except locked out versions)
- Adjustable slip collar mounting flange for engines with modified deck heights
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing and extra-long sintered bushing
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
|Engine||Chevy Small Block|
Parts & Kits
- A distributor’s performance is only as good as its drive gear.$33.17Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.