Chevy Pro-Billet Small Diameter V8 Distributor
If you need clearance from all sides, this is your best bet. Must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-series ignition.
$305.95 Your Price
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing is 3/8” smaller in diameter and 7/8” shorter than conventional Chevy V-8 distributors with the “points” type cap
- Supplied with small diameter HEI style distributor cap and rotor (will accept 8441 Cap-A-Dapt)
- Will not accept a vacuum advance canister
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control• Must be used with an MSD 6, 7, 8, or 10 Series Ignition
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Adjustable slip collar mounting flange for engines with modified deck heights
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing and extra long sintered bushing
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
Parts & Kits
- A distributor’s performance is only as good as its drive gear.$33.17Qty:
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.