Tall Block Crank Trigger Chevy V8 Distributor
Low-profile, tall block, racing distributor, must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-series ignition and a crank trigger.
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Designed to fit low in the block to clear firewall and intake combinations
- Supplied with bronze gear
- Supplied with large diameter HEI style distributor cap and rotor
- Must be used with an MSD Crank Trigger and MSD Ignition Control
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- Shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing and an extra long sintered bushing
- Oversized polished steel shaft with a QPQ coating for friction reduction
- Adjustable slip collar mounting flange for engines with modified deck heights
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and Dupont Rynite base
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.