Chevy V8 Pro-Billet Distributor
Locked-out from the factory. Must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-series ignition.
$308.95 Your Price
- Designed primarily for race applications with no mechanical advance
- Will not accept a vacuum advance canister
- Must be used with an MSD 6, 7, 8, or 10 Series Ignition
- Supplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)
- Supplied with a 0.006” oversized bronze gear installed
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Adjustable slip collar mounting flange for engines with modified deck heights
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
Parts & Kits
- A distributor’s performance is only as good as its drive gear.$33.17Qty:
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.