Chevy V8 Pro-Billet Distributor
Locked-out from the factory. Must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-series ignition.
$299.95 Your Price
- Designed primarily for race applications with no mechanical advance
- Will not accept a vacuum advance canister
- Must be used with an MSD 6, 7, 8, or 10 Series Ignition
- Supplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)
- Supplied with a 0.006” oversized bronze gear installed
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Adjustable slip collar mounting flange for engines with modified deck heights
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
- A distributor’s performance is only as good as its drive gear.$32.20Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.