Chevy Extra Tall Slip Collar Pro-Billet Distributor
Nearly three inches of adjustment. Must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-series ignition.
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Extra tall housing is designed for use with Alan Root, Donovan, Merlin and Rocket racing blocks
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- Supplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing and long sintered bushing
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Adjustable slip collar mounting flange provides up to 3” of adjustment
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and Dupont Rynite base
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.