Digital E-Curve Distributor
Set the timing curve with a twist of a rotary dial!
The Digital E-Curve Distributor will drop right in your engine, easily connect to the coil and fire up! There are no external controls or boxes to mount and connect, and you can set a timing curve with the twist of a rotary dial!
That’s right, no more springs or stop bushings to change. A new digital module lets you select from nearly 100 different advance curves, including a vacuum advance! Simply remove the cap and rotor to access the rotary dials and select a curve to match your application. You can also set an rpm limit that will protect your engine from overrev damage caused by a missed shift or driveline failure. This limit is adjustable from 5,000-10,000 rpm.
These adjustments are possible due to an advanced digitally-controlled ignition module. Not only does the module offer these adjustable options, it also produces a hearty jolt of energy to the coil to produce a powerful spark to fire up your engine’s performance. Also, a magnetic pick-up is used for reliable and accurate trigger signals throughout the entire rpm range of your engine. The E-Curve Distributor is topped with MSD’s Rynite molded cap and rotor and is supplied with a heavy-duty gear and a matching 3-Pin weathertight wiring harness.
- Digitally controlled stand-alone distributor with adjustable electronic advance.
- Set a centrifugal advance and vacuum advance curve electronically.
- High output ignition module produces a powerful spark for improved performance.
- Simple three wire connection and you'r ready-to-run
- Dial-in a rev limit to protect your engine from overrev damage
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
WARNING FOR 8394: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.