GM LT1 5.7L Distributor 95-97
95-97 GM LT1 Optispark performance replacement, with pin drive
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Advanced optical encoder trigger design for accuracy and reliability.
- Rotor drive design is positively indexed and cannot slip.
- Large ball bearing stabilizes timing through 10,000 rpm.
- Fresh air vented and sealed to keep the elements out.
- Improved housing design and extra bolt eliminates leaks
- Easily adjust the timing up to +/-5°.
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
- Finally a high quality Cap and Rotor for the front mount LT1 distributor!$143.06Qty:
- For use on Chevy LT1 Camaro, '93-'96 engines, Red jacket$121.46Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.