Dual Pickup Chevy V8 Distributor
For racing, must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-series ignition.
$338.95 Your Price
- Must be used with an MSD 6, 7, or 8-Series Ignition
- Adjustable slip collar mounting flange for engines with modified deck heights
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- O-ring seals can be installed for oil pressure control (modified blocks only)
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- 0.500” steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing and an extra long sintered bushing
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Dual magnetic pickups are placed 180° apart to provide a complete redundant ignition system for racing applications
Parts & Kits
- A distributor’s performance is only as good as its drive gear.$33.17Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.