Ford 351W Sync Plug
MSD’s cam sync plugs install in place of a traditional distributor to drive the oil pump and provide a cam sync signal when running a Holley EFI, or other aftermarket sequential EFI system requiring a cam sync signal.
$229.95 Your Price
- Built-in L.E.D. makes set-up and indexing quick and easy
- Plug-and-play with Holley EFI and compatible with other aftermarket EFI systems requiring a cam sync signal
- CNC billet housing with black anodized cap provide good looks and excellent durability
- Supplied with a steel distributor gear
|Product Type||Cam Sync|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.