GM LS2/7 Ignition Control ,06-On 58-Tooth Crank
The 6LS and 6LS-2 Ignition Controllers can now be installed on EFI or carburetor equipped engines.
Not Available Online
- Runs a carbureted LS2 engine without complicated EFI hardware
- Map a timing curve using Pro-Data+ software
- Programmable two-step rev limiter, vacuum advance curve and step retard
- Direct plug-in to factory components
- Programmable via a PC through MSD's Pro-Data+ software.
- Does NOT control fuel
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.