SB6 Ignition for Suzuki Hayabusa 2002-2007
The SB-6 delivers the control over your bike that you need to perform.
Not Available Online
- Advance or retard the factory timing: adjust timing +5°/-20°
- Load up to 10 timing curves
- Shift light: Set up to 5 shift point from 2000 rpm to 12500 rpm
- Shift light intensity: set intensity of light from 1% to 100%
- Shift Kill: set kill time from 20ms to 99ms
- Shift kill delay: set kill delay from 1ms to 50ms
- View real-time engine parameters
- Time controlled launch rev limiter
- Programmable retard for nitrous hits
- Plug-n-play installation
- Sensor input for TPS, MAP or O2, 0-5 volts
- On-board ignition data acquisition
- USB for PC connections
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.