HVC-2 Coil, 7 Series Ignitions
The ultimate racing coil for your MSD 7 or 8 ignition control!
$210.95 Your Price
- Designed for racing applications with an MSD 7 or 8 Series Ignition Control
- New U-core winding design produces more voltage and current
- 70:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Windings are encased in fracture resistant compound for vibration resistance
- Dupont Rynite housing with isolated tower and brass primary terminals
- Supplied with rubber shock mounts
|Maximum voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Peak current||2 Amps|
|Primary resistance||.016 OHMs|
|Secondary resistance||30 OHMs|
|Spark duration||150 uS|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.