MSD 6 HVC Coil
The HVC Coil is designed exclusively for the HVC Professional Racing Ignition Control, PN 6631, PN 6632.
$133.95 Your Price
- E-Core design produces more voltage and current while running 50% cooler than canister coils
- Massive laminations and windings are engineered for less energy loss
- Delivers high voltage to ionize the plug gap while the spark glows with high current
|Maximum voltage||34,000 Volts|
|Peak current||600 mA|
|Primary resistance||.07 OHMs|
|Secondary resistance||360 OHMs|
|Spark duration||200 uS|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
- For use in Circle Track and Professional Racing, with Fast Rev Limiter$525.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.