Pro Power Coil
The MSD Pro Power Coil is a great choice for short duration applications such as drag racing.
$131.95 Your Price
- High voltage coil designed for short duration applications only
- Primary and secondary windings are encased in Ciba polyurethane for vibration protection
- Extremely low primary resistance
- Housing is molded from a durable and high dielectric polyester
- Supplied with rubber shock mounts
- For MSD 7 and 8 ignitions only, not for use on street vehicles
|Maximum voltage||43,000 Volts|
|Peak current||800 mA|
|Primary resistance||.03 OHMs|
|Secondary resistance||240 ohms|
|Spark duration||180 uS|
|Type||Drag Race / Short Duration Use|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.