GM '96-'97 External Single Connector Coil
Entry level spark output for GM vehicles with single connector.
$48.85 Your Price
- Direct performance replacement for GM Coil, 1996-1999
- 80:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Works with stock ignition as well as MSD Ignitions
- CARB E.O. Approved
|Maximum voltage||40,000 Volts|
|Primary resistance||.5 OHMs|
|Secondary resistance||6.5K OHMs|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle