GM Dual Connector Coil
Bolt-on more output voltage for your GM Ignition!
$48.85 Your Price
- Direct performance replacement for GM dual connector coil
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Works with stock ignition as well as MSD Ignitions
- CARB E.O. Approved
|Maximum voltage||44,000 Volts|
|Peak current||220 mA|
|Primary resistance||.68 OHMs|
|Secondary resistance||4.8K OHMs|
|Spark duration||300 uS|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.