Blaster 3 Coil
The Blaster 3 Coil features an extra tall tower design to improve the coil wire attachment and spark isolation. Supplied with a 90° terminal and boot.
$51.39 Your Price
- Extra tall secondary tower for secure coil wire connection
- Improved output coil for electronic ignitions, and MSD Ignitions (ballast resistor required for points)• 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- MSD Red metal canister is filled with a premium grade oil for cooling
- Supplied with a 90° spark plug style terminal and boot
- CARB E.O. Approved
|Maximum voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Peak current||140 mA|
|Primary resistance||.7 OHMs|
|Secondary resistance||4.5K OHMs|
|Spark duration||350 uS|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.